Jonas-Meeke Insurance – A Division of JMI

Personal Auto Insurance | Jonas-Meeke Insurance


Motorcycle • RV • Watercraft • Powersports • Umbrella

In exchange for a monthly premium, your auto insurance company will protect you from financial loss in the event of an auto accident or theft. The level of protection depends on the specifics of your policy. General auto policies cover 3 main categories:

  • Property – damage or theft of your car itself
  • Liability – your legal responsibility to others for any injuries or property damage if you’re at fault
  • Medical – for injuries, rehab and sometimes compensation for  wages lost or funeral expenses

The United States legally requires licensed drives to have a basic auto insurance policy, though regulations vary from state to state. Jonas-Meeke Insurance will help you customize your policy with the coverage you need within your budget.

What's covered?

  • Collision: Covers expenses related to the damage or destruction of your vehicle.
  • Comprehensive: Covers expenses related to your vehicle in situations like theft or storms.
  • Liability: Covers expenses related to injury, death or property damage when you’re at fault.
  • Medical payments: Covers medical or funeral expenses if you or your passengers are hurt.
  • Uninsured & underinsured motorist: Covers your expenses if the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have insurance.
  • Rental reimbursement: Covers the cost of renting a car while your vehicle’s in the shop.
  • Personal injury: Covers expenses related to injuries you sustained in a covered accident.
  • Property protection: Covers the cost of damages you cause to someone else’s property unintentionally.

Additional Types of Coverage


We look at a variety of factors, including the age and type of motorcycle you own and how often you ride to find all applicable discounts and create a custom policy just for you.


Recreational vehicle (RV) insurance covers 3 classes of RVs. We offer coverage options for bodily injury, damage including theft, fire or vandalism – plus towing and roadside coverage depending on your needs.


Watercraft insurance applies to boats and personal watercraft (like jet skis). Your coverage depends on the type of watercraft being insured but usually covers injury, liability and damage including towing and wreckage removal.


Powersport insurance cover a wide variety of ATVs including those with 3, 6 and 8 wheels which require their own coverage outside auto insurance.


Most home and auto insurance policies provide coverage up to $500,000. Umbrella coverage offers additional protection up to $2 million over your home, auto, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, water craft, rental and seasonal home policies for a low monthly rate.